PowerBill Utility Billing Solutions Inc. Disclosure Statement
Before you enter into a marketing contract for the supply of energy you should understand the following:
1. This contract is not an electricity or gas utility or government rebate program.
2. PowerBill Utility Billing Solutions Inc. may not be able to supply energy cheaper than your current utility company.
3. This contract can be ended only under the following conditions: PowerBill Utility Billing Solutions Inc. requires 10 days' written notice
(via email) to cancel the contract.
4. If you move to another location within Alberta you will not be responsible to buy energy under this contract.
5. You may cancel this contract from the day you acknowledge the contract until 10 days after a copy of the contract that you acknowledged
is received by the marketer.
* You do not need a reason to cancel the contract. To cancel the contract, you must give notice of cancellation at the address in the contract.
You may give notice of cancellation by any method that will allow you to prove that you gave notice, including mail, fax, e-mail or by personal delivery.
Under certain circumstances you may have more than 10 days to cancel the contract.
If you need more information on canceling the contract, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, you may contact Service Alberta at
780-427-4088. If you are outside Edmonton, call 1-877-427-4088 toll-free.
The party identified in the header of your customer Sign-up form is an authorized community partner or independent broker of PowerBill Utility Billing Solutions Inc., a licensed retailer of electricity (retail license# 341598 and natural gas
(retail license# 341597) in the Province of Alberta.